Three proposals failed to reach consensus at APNIC 44 and are still being considered by the Policy SIG.
- prop-118: - No need policy in APNIC region
- prop-119: - Temporary transfers
- prop-120: - Final /8 pool exhaustion plan
New policy proposals will be posted here and to the mailing list on 26 January 2018, about one month before the Open Policy Meeting.
Translated summaries of the proposals will follow about one week later.
- prop-116: - Prohibit to transfer IPv4 addresses in the final /8 block
- prop-121: - Updating “Initial IPv6 allocation” policy
- prop-122: - Updating “Subsequent IPv6 allocation” policy
Visit the archive from the APNIC 44 Open Policy Meeting.